The current TRON team radiates out from Beijing to Seoul, Tokyo, San Francisco and many other countries and regions, totaling more than 100 members. The technological backbones of TRON are experienced blockchain enthusiasts who were previously employed by internet giants such as Alibaba, Tencent and Baidu.
TRON is now recruiting globally for members with a passion for blockchain technology. If you want to make history, come join us!
- March, 2014
- Raybo is established in Beijing China’s first Internet technology company in the blockchain industry
- July, 2017
- TRON Foundation is established in Singapore
- December, 2017
- TRON launches its open source protocol
- March 31, 2018
- TRON launches TestNet and the Blockchain Explorer& Web Wallet
- April, 2018
- Letter to the TRON Community: On Super Representative Elections
- May 31, 2018
- TRON launches MainNet Odyssey 2.0 is a technical milestone for TRON
- June 25, 2018
- TRON Independence Day The Genesis block has been created with the consensus of TRON community
TRON is one of the largest blockchain-based operating systems in the world
- High Throughput
- High throughput is achieved by improving the TPS in TRON, which has surpassed Bitcoin and Ethereum, to a daily-use practical degree.
- Applications are given a wider variety of ways to be deployed in TRON because of its scalability and highly effective smart contract. It can support enormous numbers of users.
- Highly Reliable
- More reliable network structure, user asset, intrinsic value and a higher degree of decentralization consensus come with an improved rewards distribution mechanism.